tagged by antheras to do this meme.
1.One book that changed your life
This is hard as there have been so many good books over the years. I would have to say the first time I read The Hobbit in the third grade. It introduced me to a type of complex fantasy fiction that I had never experienced before.
2. One book you have read more than once?
The Lord of the Rings trillogy – I read it about once a year
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
The Hyperion Cantos – though to be fair that’s a several volume collection
4. One book that made you cry?
The White Shaman by Clive Nicol I read this in high school and it moved me.
5. One book that made you laugh?
Confesions of a Shopoholic I was rolling on the floor laughing at each decision made that got her further and further in trouble.
6. One book you wish had been written?
I have to think on this one some more
7. One book you wish had never had been written?
Mein Kampf by Adolph Hitler. Such a hatemongering book.
8. One book you are currently reading?
The Ragwitch by Garth Nix
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
Rhaeva by Linda Moore. It keeps staring at mefrom the to be read pile
10. Now tag five people
Not going to tag anyone in particular, but I would love to see any responses if any of y’all want to play in this meme