The lovely miss West of Mars tagged me for a meme. I try to not post too many memes here as I want the blog to concentrate on my reviews and writing (not that I've done much of either recently).
However, since I have been in a bit of a slump posting wise, I'm going to do this one without the tagging others as I know the few people I'm sure of reading this have either 1. been tagged by some one else or 2. have already done the meme.
So now, eight things about me:
1. I am in a relationship with my high school sweetheart.
2. I've attended more than one place of higher education and still don't have any type of degree.
3. I'm contemplating going back to school for something totally unrelated to what I had been studying last.
4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up (and I'm almost 29!)
5. I love to dance in the rain. There is just something so freeing about loosing myself to the sounds of the water falling around me, and danceing through puddles.
6. I have a habit of walking barefoot, and will start wearing sandals as soon as it gets a little warm out and will wear them until it gets too cold in the late fall (i.e. when the snow is gone until it starts snowing again).
7. I suffer from "sleepyhead syndrome" and can and have fallen asleep in some very odd places, exept in cars unless I'm exhausted as I end up extremly motion sick for hours afterwards.
8. I get absorbed in what I'm doing and forget things like eating. *wanders off to forage for food*