- 1. Dragon Moon by Rebecca York from thegoaliegirl in 2013.
- Your Lover by Seungwon Han (graphic novel) from K00kaburra in 2014
- The Truth Is a Cave in the Black Mountains: A Tale of Travel and Darkness with Pictures of All Kinds by Neil Gaiman This is in my PC. It was a recent birthday gift from several close friends.
Books in progress:
Thoughts on what I have read today:
- Dragon moon was exactly what I expected. A nice steamy and quick paranormal romance. It is 9th in a series but stands well alone. I have been picking these up piecemeal so have not actually read any of the books that were published prior to this one.
- Your Lover: The story was complicated and overly angsty and dramatic. I thought this was a graphic novel about the historical love between Parisian painter Marie Laurencin and French poet Guillaume Apollinaire. Instead I got a contemporary story set in Korea (my fault for not reading the back blurb well enough I guess.
- The Truth is a Cave in the black Mountains: This is probably the best graphic novel I have read all year., I loved the story (But Mr. Gaiman's short stories almost never disappoint). The artwork matched the bleakness and dark thread running through the plot, an I thought the mixture of paintings, pen & ink drawings, and comic style panels complimented the story incredibly well.